There are many things to analyze when contemplating whether or not to open your own business. One key item to keep in mind is the potential to be sued because of any inaction as the business owner. Listed below are some everyday potential liability risks that business owner’s can encounter:
- Operations Liability: The risk of injury based on the work practiced by the business.
- Premises Liability: The risk of visitors being injured or harmed while at a business location.
- Products Liability: The risk of products manufactured by a business causing harm or injury
- Injury to employees: There are laws in place that dictate the liability a business owner takes on when an employee is injured on the job.
- Management Liability: The risk directors and officers take on at a business by being held accountable based on the responsibility to those they attend to.
- Professional liability: Professionals such as lawyers and doctors, can have further legal responsibility placed on them.
Let us help you define your business’ risk exposure, as well as the specific coverages you will need, so you can breathe easy knowing you are properly covered.
Contact us today at 214-824-8888 to learn more about business insurance or to get a free Texas business insurance quote.